Tenants InsuranceGet a quote now

Contents insurance for you as a tenant from T&R Direct Insurance provides you with peace of mind that you will be covered in the event of a fire, flooding, theft or related household damage.

If you are living in a rented property you can choose to insure just the belongings that you own or have cover that insures you and the people you share with, even if you don’t know them.

As standard with T&R Direct Insurance, we will provide you with liability cover as a tenant and we can even add for you with cover for your guests or visitors belongings while they are in your home.

As a tenant, you aren’t covered by your landlord’s contents insurance policy or home insurance policy. This means that in the event of a fire, flood, theft or household damage, you as a tenant are expected to pay for repairs from your deposit.

This is why rented accommodation insurance is essential; it protects your possessions against the unexpected. T&R Direct Insurance have designed and tailor-made products to suit all your rented accommodation insurance needs.

Get a quote now